You are the risk management system that protects your coworkers your friends and the corporation. Invest in your risk intelligence.
Training is a big part of making the world a safer place. With constant changes to safety regulations, we make sure you are up to date on all aspects of Process Safety
2018 Annual Training Passes
PURCHASE DEADLINE: January 31, 2018
For Corporate or Platinum Passes, any combination of usage of days up to the included amount is valid, e.g. 10 participants in a 2 day course = 20 days.
*Certification Pass includes TÜV SIS or TÜV PH&RA courses
For detailed course descriptions please visit ACM.CA
CLICK HERE to see the 2018 ACM Course & Training Calendar
Keep up to date with what’s new
Click the button below to receive information on what matters to you!
Software, Education (Courses & Workshops), Events and New Publications.
ACM’s mission is to make the world a safer place through culture, Process Safety and technology by improving industry knowledge of how to design a safe facility and, more importantly, how to keep it running safely.
- Learn about Risk Intelligence using Analytics in Process Safety
- Invest in operations that manage risk on a daily basis
- Make the best risk decisions 24/7 for safe, reliable and profitable operations
- Improve competency by applying what you learn immediately
Why Learn from ACM?
- ACM is serious about making the world a safer place through training
- ACM has trained over 3,275 students from 631 company locations
- ACM has delivered courses related to Process Safety & Process Hazard Analysis for over 16 years
- We’ve helped organizations elevate their understanding of the Safety Lifecycle & Risk Management
- We’ll guide your company to safety