Safety Boss Inc. is pleased to announce our recent relocation to the Edmonton area effective October 1st.
Our new 20,000 sqft operational center located in Strathcona County will allow us to better serve our customers in the Greater Edmonton, Fort Saskatchewan and Fort McMurray areas.
Our goals are to continue providing quality services, increase our customer relations in new areas and provide new innovative services to the Greater Edmonton area.
In 2008, we established a new business model that focuses more on downstream and midstream operations. To date we have improved our recruitment strategies, internal training programs, safety programs and equipment services to better support our downstream customer base.
This business model has proven to be successful, now generating over 80% of our current business. Our plans are to continue growing without sacrificing our quality of service.
New Services Coming Soon!!
- Drop-in scheduled training classes
- Customized training programs to meet customer needs
- High angle rescue training – NFPA1006 standard
- Online training
- Drop-in fit and audio testing
- Drop-in drug and alcohol testing
- Fire extinguisher repair and maintenance
- Gas detection and safety equipment rentals
- Newest Fire Suppression Technology in our Industry
Our new office can be found here.
2901 84th Avenue NW
Edmonton, AB T6P 1K1
P: (780) 400-0690
F: (780) 400-0698
Keep an eye out on our social media pages for the GRAND OPENING ANNOUNCEMENT of our new training center and Edmonton location in the new year.