We hope that you will join us this year in celebrating 50 years of innovation at Global Petroleum Show (GPS) June 12 – 14, 2018.
GPS prides itself in being the most important energy event in North America attracting more than 50,000 international and domestic oil & gas executives, high-level government officials, National Oil Companies (NOC’s), thought leaders and influencers from more than 110 countries around the world – this year GPS celebrates its 50th anniversary. Over this period, the energy industry has gone through significant transformation globally and will continue to evolve and remain a global economic growth driver with GPS playing an integral part in the sector’s development and advancement. Stay tuned for special announcements on feature events and honorable guests at globalpetroleumshow.com.
Why do you need to exhibit at GPS 2018?
- Over $6 billion worth of business is conducted annually – generate direct sales, increase your profits and boost your brand image.
- 40% of GPS attendees are C-level executives and key decision makers – gain direct access to the decision makers in North American and international markets.
- Key players from more than 10 NOC’s and 30 IOC’ and various International Pavilions (such as US, Mexico, China, Kuwait, Korea) – connect with your target audience, promote your business, discuss projects, updates and industry outlook.
- 300 speakers from around the world to deliver 250 strategic and technical session – benefit from one of the most comprehensive technical programs in the world.
- Over 20,000 companies are represented at GPS – gain an advantage in the marketplace by showcasing new technologies, products & services in one of our relevant technology zones.
Exhibit in one of our extensive indoor and outdoor exhibits, or at one of the following zones:
Sponsorship and Advertising
GPS offers multiple opportunities to have your brand stand out with sponsorship and advertising. Gain brand recognition as a major player in the international energy community.
Please contact our sales team to assist you in finding the best option to meet your business and event goals.