Participate in North America’s leading event in Instrumentation, Systems & Automation
Every two years, the industry converges in Calgary for North America’s leading ISA trade show & conference. A foremost event for the instrumentation and automation industry, ISA Calgary Show draws exhibitors and visitors from around the world to share best practices, network with industry colleagues and discover the latest technology and solutions to help streamline and enhance operations. ISA Calgary Show attracts professionals working across the oil and gas, chemical and petrochemical, water and wastewater, mining, power and energy and building automation industries.
Exhibitors this year include ABB, E.B. Horsman & Son, Endress + Hauser, Spartan Controls Ltd, Tundra Process Solutions Ltd, Vanko Analytics Ltd and many more!
Raise your company’s profile and sponsor, advertise or become an exhibitor at North America’s largest market place for ISA professional to explore what’s new, network and learn.
Your booth space includes:
- Access to 5,000+ high-quality attendees from around the world
- Opportunity to promote your technology at a Knowledge Bar session
- A comprehensive marketing plan and exhibitor marketing tools
- Promote your product through the New Technology Program
- Pipe & Drape
- Material handling
- Unlimited client invitations
- Unlimited booth staff
- Exhibitor Rate for conference sessions
- Company listing on the event website
*Exhibit space starts at $20.25 CDN/sq. ft.
Contact us today to discuss how we can help meet your business objectives at ISA Calgary Show 2019.
Past Attending Companies