Harvest’s mobile trucks are strategically located and offer boiler service for seasonal drilling and completion programs along with turnaround maintenance service. On-site boilers minimize delays or downtime during the winter season. With a well-maintained fleet and experienced operators, their company continues to improve year over year to support our goals for safety, environment, efficiency and diversification with a keen focus on customer satisfaction. Their commitment to overall quality and continuous improvement consistently generates safe and cost effective results.
Book a Boiler Rental For:
- Drilling & Completions
- SAGD Operations
- Turnaround Maintenance
- Service Rig Heating
- Wireline Work
- Coil Projects
- Pressure Testing
- Environmental Resin Bonding
- Wellsite Abandonment Projects
- Land Reclamation Projects
Large Rental Boiler Fleet
Harvest offers a diversified set of mobile boiler rental units and utility heating solutions to the oil & gas industry for drilling, completions, SAGD operations and turnaround maintenance.
They are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week and are ready to take your calls!
- 100% Mobile Fleet (truck / trailer)
- Small, medium and large scale boiler units
- Completely self contained
- ABSA Certified Mobile Boilers
- ABSA Certified Operators
- Power ranges from 15 HP to 800+ HP
- 1 MMBTU to 26.7 MMBTU Capability
- Output: 1035 to 27,600 lbs of steam / hr
- Tank fittings, pipe, hose fittings
- Steam valves, steam wands, snakes, all tools
About Harvest Oilfield Service
Harvest Oilfield Service Inc. specializes in mobile boilers and delivering high quality workmanship and reliability. Harvest has increased its fleet of mobile boiler trucks and is focused on continued and sustainable growth. Its field office is located in Sherwood Park and has strategically designed its operations to offer services in Alberta, British Columbia and Saskatchewan.