EnergyNow’s Innovation Week is your opportunity to submit an Article or Case Study/Technical Paper to EnergyNow to SHOWCASE your company’s product/service for FREE! There are limited spots available so please take advantage of this opportunity to showcase your company to the EnergyNow audience.
SHOWCASE any type of Energy Innovation Product or Service including:
Oil & Gas
Your FREE Post Includes:
- Posting on the EnergyNow Website (Homepage)
- 2 Days on the EnergyNow Daily Email (Canada or U.S. Daily Email or BOTH)
- 1 Linkedin Post Either in Canada or U.S. or BOTH
Items submitted must include:
- Written article in WORD Format or hyperlinked to an existing post (we may suggest an alternative title for maximum interest and exposure)
- Your Logo in a JPEG or PNG Format
- Images that are to be included in the ARTICLE or CASE STUDY
Things You Can Include:
- Images in the ARTICLE or CASE STUDY
- Call to Action (links to your website or landing page)
- Youtube Video – You include a video in your post.
- Contact Information – Key contacts, website etc.
Please submit your post to Chris Squire at email@example.com by July 31st at noon MDT
Questions? Send those to Chrise Squire as well.
- Your product or services should be a product or service that is already commercially viable and not in development.
- Artwork design is not included. You must do that yourself.
- Content writing is not included. You must submit this.
- Depending on volume or quality of submission, EnergyNow reserves the right to either not publish your submission or publish during a later week.
- Your submission may not be used to solicit investment.
- If your post has previously appeared somewhere else you must have permission to re-publish it on EnergyNow.
Top Examples to Guide You (click on a link below)
ARTICLE WITH VIDEO: When you can’t visit your project site: Remote sensing and visualization technology is making virtual access a reality
CASE STUDY: FQE® NORM-Clear™ decontaminated 400 CPM of NORM Radiation Embedded in Metal
ARTICLE: The newest (and best) way to manage asset connectivity – GDM Pipelines
ARTICLE: Intrusion Technology – For a Changing World Today and Tomorrow – Axis Communications
Other Examples to Consider
TECHNICAL BRIEF: How a Magnetic Separator Can Reduce Single-Use Filter Costs – Black Powder Solutions
ARTICLE WITH VIDEO: How to Work Remotely – Workaware
CASE STUDY: Scovan Reduces Project Costs by over 30% through Modularization
CASE STUDY: Fort Hills Tank Skirt System – Prevent Erosion & Corrosion – Western Engineered Containment