Speaker Series Powered by EnergyNow
Share your industry expertise and energy solutions with oil and gas professionals from around the world – without leaving your office!
The Energy Connect 2019 Call for Abstracts is now open to all energy professionals interested in presenting in an interactive digital speaker series during the Energy Connect virtual conference and trade show.
The Energy Connect Speaker Series is dedicated to Emerging Technologies and Industry Solutions.
In response to recent technological advancements, oil executives are considering more digital technologies as they hold the potential to transform operations and create additional profits. The effective use of digital technologies in the oil and gas sector could also reduce capital expenditures substantially.
At the Energy Connect, we will be showcasing real-life case studies, talks, and technical posters on how oil and gas companies have used technology roadmaps to implement solutions that helped save money and improved efficiencies.
We at the Energy Connect encourage industry members to submit an abstract online and share your knowledge, experience
and solutions with industry colleagues from Canada and around the world with the convenience of modern technology.
What Presenters Will Receive
- Customized webinar registration pages created by the Energy Connect team that will include a company overview, presentation overview, and presenter bio.
- Customized webinar platform and support leading up to and during your broadcast.
- Customized interaction capabilities. Attendees can ask questions live, take polls created by the presenter, see slides presented throughout the webinar, and engage with other attendees.
- Alerts sent to attendees informing them when your broadcast goes live.
- On-demand viewing for several weeks after your webinar was live. All registered attendees will receive a notification that they can still watch your webinar on demand.
- A full detailed report on attendee engagement, including the number of attendees who viewed your webinar live and on-demand.
- Attendee score cards. All registered attendees will be scored so you can understand their level of interest in your products and services.
Accepting Submissions for the Following Technical Categories
Track 1 : Advanced Technologies In Oil and Gas
Track 2 : Block Chain
Track 3 : Indigenous Inclusion and Opportunities
Track 4 : Forecasting and Future Energy Projects
Track 5 : Biofuels and Fossil Fuels
Track 6 : Oil Refining Operations
Track 7 : Geophysical and Remote Sensing Techniques
Track 8 : New Technology in Upstream
Track 9 : Midstream Oil and Gas Sector Trends
Track 10 : Impact of Artificial Intelligence
Track 11 : The Digital Transformation Initiative
Track 12 : Advancement in Alternate fuels
Track 13 : Investigation Techniques
Track 14 : Environmental Issues
Track 15 : Risk Factors Faced by the Oil and Gas Companies
Track 16 : New Offshore Technologies
Track 17 : Significance of Advance Materials
Track 18 : Inventory Management Technology
Track 19 : Automation and IOT