The 2019 Call for Abstracts is open to energy professionals to submit proposals before December 14, 2018, to be considered for the GPS Business & Technical Conference. Submit an abstract online and share your knowledge, experience and solutions with industry colleagues from around the world.
6 REASONS TO SUBMIT YOUR ABSTRACT
- As a distinguished speaker at GPS, the opportunity to network extends beyond the conference program, with over 1,000 exhibiting companies on the show floor with whom you can interact and meet
- Extend your influence as part of an exceptional Technical Program.
- Present your technical knowledge and experience globally to industry colleagues.
- Raise your company’s technical profile at North America’s leading energy event by having the opportunity to participate in media interviews.
- Receive early access to submit for future international events, providing extended company reach
- The GPS Conference is unique in that it allows you to retain the rights to your technical information, meaning you can present the same information elsewhere in the future.
TECHNICAL CATEGORIES FOR SUBMISSION
- Alternative Energy
- Drilling and Completion
- E&P Geoscience
- Enhanced Oil Recovery (EOR)
- Environmental Management
- Field Development & Infrastructure
- Geology & Play Development
- Health & Safety
- People & Talent
- Pipeline & Processing Facilities
- Reservoir Engineering
*SUBMISSION DEADLINE: December 14, 2018
GPS TECHNICAL COMMITTEE KICKS OFF THE 2019 CALL FOR ABSTRACTS
Several members of the 2019 GPS Technical Committee met on August 28, 2018 at the Calgary Petroleum Club to finalize the Call for Abstracts submission categories and process. Over the course of the two hour meeting, the committee members deliberated the final technical submission categories, brainstormed new session formats, and discussed scoring procedures.