Sales & Marketing Coordinator
EnerPoint iMedia Corp. – Calgary, AB
EnerPoint iMedia is a high growth marketing & media company providing daily news, data, events & industry information in Canada. We are looking to expand our brands to the United States & Internationally and we are looking for a dynamic communication specialist & problem solver, that has a passion for marketing and execution.
This person will report directly to the Co-Founders of the business. The responsibilities & position requirements have been outlined below. This position includes a base salary & expense coverage.
In addition to the compensation, you will learn valuable skills & training in the areas of communication, sales support, marketing, business development and a “customer first” approach.
The Sales & Marketing Coordinator is responsible for sales support, customer experience, marketing of EnergyNow & SHOWCASE Digital Marketplace in Canada, US & International markets.
Sales & Communication Coordination
- Sales & Communication Planning, Development, and Execution
- Business development and sales support
- Event Communication & Partnership Agreements, when applicable
- Maintain client communication
- Manage customer service requirements
- Weekly sales reporting
- Attending sales & marketing meetings
- Update and adhere to all related budgeting and projections
- Maintain & organize prospect & client files, program binders, & other related client materials
- Database development and maintenance, reporting, and creation of invoices
- Oversee select projects to ensure timeline and deadlines are met
- Coordinate graphic projects with designers & web/app projects with developers
- Develop & maintain superior multi-tasking skills
- Marketing Project Development
- Marketing & Client Research
- Website Content – EnergyNow.com
- Assist with Marketing Strategy & Scheduling
- Assist with Content creation
- Social media updates (daily Twitter, LinkedIn, and Facebook)
- All other marketing tasks as required
- 1 to 2 years experience in a marketing & communications role
- Has excellent verbal & written communication skills
- Proficiency with cloud based tools such as Google Docs, Social Media Platforms, Web Conferencing, CRM Systems
- Knowledge of B2B marketing and communication is an asset
- University degree in the area of marketing or communication is preferred
Job Type: Full-time
To apply please email your cover letter & resume to email@example.com. No phone calls please.
Thank you for your interest & applying for this position with EnerPoint iMedia