Join thousands of leading professionals from around the world to explore the latest pipeline technologies, products and services from over 275 of the industry’s most recognized suppliers. Held in partnership with the world renowned International Pipeline Conference, the combined meeting is the largest and most important worldwide pipeline event.
See today’s foremost products, services and technology
- Interactive demos on the show floor
- New product program identifying new-to-market solutions
- 275 exhibitors including corrosion control, pipeline integrity, detection system, testing, inspection and pigging
Connect with industry colleagues
- 6,500 technical and business leaders from 2150 companies and over 50 countries
- Industry receptions on the expo floor
- Topic-based meet ups
- Exhibitor hosted in-booth events
Access the most up-to-date information at the world’s premier pipeline conference
- Held in partnership with the International Pipeline Conference (IPC) (separate registration required)
- Featuring Keynote Speakers Rex Murphy, Social Commentator, Editorialist & Distinct Canadian Voice; Jay Ingram, science broadcaster and writer, former co-host of Discovery Channel’s Daily Planet; and Gregg Saretsky, President & CEO, Westjet
- 300+ speakers over eight technical tracks
Register for your complimentary expo pass using code IPE3B for you and a guest ($100 value) before on-site charges apply.
Visit internationalpipelineexposition.com for more information.