Our unique solution creates a connection between producers, mid-streamers, service providers, and labs to share schedules and data. Data is recorded directly in your Muddy Boots application.
You’re in control of the access you allow.
You decide who. You decide where. You decide what.
Here are a few ways our clients are utilizing Muddy Boots Connect:
- Meter proving and calibrations.
- Equipment services, inspections, and function testing.
- Sampling and analysis.
- Annual lease inspections.
- Emissions equipment review.
- Emissions auditing and reporting.
- Pipeline ROW inspections.
- Rectifier readings.
- Hazard ID’s and Incident Reports.
The benefits of working together in one cloud-based system:
- All the critical data you rely on is recorded in one system.
- One scheduling application for everyone. Know what needs to be done.
- Use workflow to verify results.
- Eliminate the need for passing paper and PDF files between companies.
Muddy Boots is intuitive and easy to use. Training is quick and most users can just pick it up and run with it.
Activity data can be recorded with or without a Wi-Fi or cellular connection, making Muddy Boots fully mobile. When cellular or Wi-Fi service becomes available, saved data is automatically loaded into the system.
With more of our day-to-day work shifting online, are you taking advantage of the cloud?
For more information on our cloud-based mobile software, visit our website at www.muddyboots.online and schedule your demo today.