Having a healthy cash flow can lead to some great benefits for a company.
Here are five:
- The ability to bid and take on more business or contracts
- Meeting Accounts Payable obligations and maintaining positive supplier relationships.
- Taking advantage of supplier discounts
- Meeting large mobilization and start-up project costs like payroll and supply expenses
- Alleviating the stress of waiting for payments
Factoring Account Receivables is one option for a business to improve its Cash Flow, and realize some of these benefits.
Why not talk to the staff at Factors Western to learn how factoring can help manage and improve your cash flow, by getting paid quickly for your invoices? Located in Alberta, we have been working in the Energy sector helping companies grow since 1985.