Whether you’re monitoring penetration rate on an oil rig or controlling a process in a chemical manufacturing plant, the 1301-Z1 is a hazardous area PC your team will be continually impressed with.
Small enough to fit, tough enough to survive and smart enough to perform: this is today’s Zone 1 HMI. The 1301-Z1 was built for clients who want more out of their equipment and was purpose-built for today’s exacting requirements:
- It’s easy to read even in bright sunlight due to its 19” 1,000 nit display, IR filtering, and anti-glare capabilities
- The multi-touch screen works with gloves on or off for quick adjustments
- The standard build performs flawlessly in temperatures from -40°C to +60°C (-40°F to +140°F)
- Built-in Ethernet, Wi-Fi, and optional fiber connections tie into the systems you already use
- It is engineered for field maintainability so you can repair onsite, keeping downtime to a minimum
HMi Elements’ rugged 1301-Z1 PC has been extensively tested and refined with hazardous area operations in mind. Its extreme usability and toughness make it the ideal upgrade for Zone 1 extreme environments, including features such as:
- Built-in diagnostics
- Clean screen mode
- Ethernet 10/100/1000 Mbit/s and Wi-Fi as standard
- Ingress protected to IP66/NEMA 4X
- Shock in accordance with BS EN60068-2-27:2009
- Vibration in accordance with BS EN60068-2-6:2008
- Windows 10 Enterprise LTSB, Windows 7 Professional Operating System
- Built-in camera
- Dimensions: 430mm x 410mm x 150mm Weight: 21.5Kg
Whether you’re interested in HMi Elements’ rugged 1301-Z1 or other leading-edge technology solutions, the Control Innovations’ team has you covered with expert advice on which solution will work best for your specific application.
About Control Innovations
Control Innovations is an electronics and instrumentation manufacturing business based in Calgary, Alberta, Canada. Originally focused on oil and gas well drilling instrumentation and well servicing applications, we have since extended our manufacturing to include electronics and instrumentation for petrochemical processing, the transportation sector, mining, construction, utilities and manufacturing controls.
Working closely with our customers we assume responsibility for their manufacturing needs and logistics with faster turnaround time and a lower cost than our customers can on their own.
We also sell products to support our customers including rugged and hazardous area laptops, tablets and brick PCs, generator controls from ComAp LLC and networking products from Alcatel-Lucent.
For more information about our complete line of services and products visit http://controlinnovations.ca
About HMi Elements
HMi Elements combines nearly four decades of experience developing class-leading specialist hazardous area computer hardware with the energy and drive of a start-up.
Based in the UK, they innovate relentlessly, pushing the boundaries of what is possible – driving technology, themselves and their customers forward.
They work only in the oil and gas industry and supply some of the world’s biggest companies including National Oilwell Varco, Canrig, Halliburton and Baker Hughes.