Two great events, one low price! Register for one conference, access both technical
programs and a shared exhibit floor.
The co-located conferences provide the perfect opportunity to expand your industry knowledge and network in two areas of E&P. Both the SPE Canada Heavy Oil Technical Conference and the SPE Canada Unconventional Resources Conference will take place on 13-14 March 2018 at the Calgary Telus Convention Centre.
- An Opening Plenary session entitled Entering a New Era: Strategies for Growth in the Digital Age featuring:
- Peter Tertzakian, Chief Energy Economist, Arc Financial Corp.
- Pat Carlson, Founder and Former CEO of Seven Generations
- Robert Cox, Senior VP, Operations of TriCan
- Kevin Krausert, CEO, Beaver Drilling
- Nav Dhunay, CEO and Co-Founder, Imaginea.io
- Deborah Yedlin, Business Columnist (moderator)
- A technical panel session called, Winning the Unconventional Game:
- Is smart or engineered completions really a thing? Does a geometric design provide the best outcome in full field development? This panel will pair technical expertise with decision analysts (economics) to contrast the different approaches applied in unconventional reservoir development.
- 90+ presentations on heavy oil and unconventional resources
- 6 training courses for more in-depth technical knowledge
- Shared exhibition with latest products and services
- 500+ attendees from across all E&P disciplines
Register by 12 February for early-bird rates and access both conferences for the price and time of one.
Register online or contact the SPE Canada office at Canadianregistration@spe.org.
For a complete list of SPE Canada events and training, visit www.spe.org/canada