Do you manage your company’s Instrumentation & Control Systems?
I&C is the most significant and fastest growing form of Risk Reduction, yet remains a threat to profits and safety. Sign Up Today to learn how to understand I&C and review its impact on your business.
TO SCHEDULE A PRIVATE TRAINING COURSE, CALL 403.264.9637
In this Fundamentals Course you will:
✔ Field measurement devices including level, pressure and temperature flow
✔ Final control elements, including a step by step approach to sizing control valves
✔ Basic control theory
✔ Common control algorithms
✔ Key design, maintenance and operations I&C considerations
• ACM is serious about making the world a safer place through training
• Guide your company to safety
• Ensure your colleagues get home safely
• Oversee all aspects of Process Safety Management
• Ensure potential risks are identified and addressed appropriately
• Improve the quality of your risk assessments and PHA’s
• Improve operations discipline
• Improve mechanical integrity
ACM’s Training Facility:
#300, 926 – 5th Avenue S.W.
Canada T2P 0N7
If you would like information on parking in the area, feel free to contact our front desk directly, or, click the following link to view all parking options: http://en.parkopedia.ca/parking/t2p_0n7/