Video content popularity has been dramatically increasing in the past couple years. In fact, YouTube has become the second most used search engine in the world – and there is a reason for that. While the value of corporate video development often gets overlooked, it is essential to increasing online sales conversions. It is the most powerful way to share your company’s story, explain your value proposition and build a trusting relationship with your prospects.
The video could also be used in multiple aspects of your sales and marketing efforts, including on your website, email marketing initiatives, sales presentations, company blog, press releases and social media.
By including a video on your company’s website homepage, you can increase sales conversions by 80%. In addition, including a video in your email newsletter leads to a 200%-300% increase in click through rate.
Studies have shown that after watching a video, 64% of users are more likely to purchase a product online. Furthermore, 50% of executives look for more information about the product or service after watching a video about it. In fact, 96% of B2B organizations in America include video in their marketing campaigns in some capacity of which 73% report a positive result in their ROI.
The reason video content produces such positive results is because:
- Video improves your websites SEO – according to Comscore adding a video to your website can increase the chance of a front page Google search by 53 times
- Stronger consumer attention – video demands your attention more than any other medium
- Higher engagement
- Greater optimization opportunities – because all analytics are tracked, you are able to monitor and adapt your video strategy
- Higher retention rates – 65% of viewers will watch more than ¾ of a video
- Better click through rates
- Device friendly – works on desktop, phone or tablet
If you are interested in creating a video, download our handy checklist of things to remember![contact-form-7 404 "Not Found"]
For more information or if you wish to book a free 2-hour consultation to discuss the use of video in your marketing plans, please contact
BIG Interactive Corp.
Suite 200, 621 4th Ave SW
Contact Name: Dan King
Phone: 403. 629. 7383