Are you working on a Continuous Emission Monitoring Systems (CEMS) project that has left you with a lot of unanswered questions?
- What do you need to measure and what regulations do you need to meet?
- Should you go with an Insitu or an extractive CEMS?
- If you go extractive then should you go with cold-dry or hot-wet technology?
- Do you need a shelter to house the equipment?
- What capabilities should I look for in an analyzer/integrator?
Join our partner SICK Ltd on April 19 when they will answer all of these questions and many more!
Also, there will be a live Q&A at the end with the presenter and a panel of SICK experts giving you a chance to ask your own questions.
Date: Monday, April 19
Time: 11 am – 12 pm EST
Be sure to RSVP as spots fill up quickly.
To learn more about Westech Industrial’s SICK Ltd analyzers and other products available in Eastern Canada please visit our SICK product page or call and speak to one of our technical representatives at 1-800-775-6129.