The Canadian Energy Research Institute is excited to announce that delegates can now attend this year’s conference virtually. Same great speakers, content and live interaction, just a bit of distance! Virtual delegates will have access to the following:
- Two full days of conference programming
- Wednesday night fireside chat with The Honourable Christy Clark and Todd Hirsch, Vice President & Chief Economist, ATB
- Thursday night fireside chat with Inter Pipeline and Strathcona County: Heartland Petrochemical Complex: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly
- Real-time conference participation including live question and answer periods
- Recorded sessions, including transcribed question and answer periods
The full conference program is available at www.ceri.ca/events/petchem.