Mathey Dearman’s Ratchet Cage Clamp
The ratchet closure system of Mathey Dearman’s Ratchet Cage Clamp provides the extra force needed to align large pipe diameters. The Ratchet Cage Clamp is available for 14” to 60” (356 mm to 1524 mm) pipe.
- QUICK | Aligns pipes easily and fast
- EFFICIENT | Good choice when aligning pipes with no reforming required
- TACKABLE | Available with or without tack bars
Mathey Dearman Rim Clamps
Mathey Dearman Rim Clamps are built for tough reforming jobs and are ideal for applications requiring 100% weld and grind without releasing clamping pressure. Symetrically placed Jackscrews apply pressure on high points to precisely reform and align pipe or shells. All surfaces of the Rim Clamp in contact with the pipe are made of stainless steel enabling the Clamp to be used on a variety of materials.
Mathey Dearman Rim Clamps will reform 45,000 PSI tensile strength pipe up to Schedule 80, with out-of-round conditions up to 2” (51 mm), depending on wall thickness.
The 14″ to 16″ (356 mm to 406 mm) and larger Rim Clamp closes over the pipe automatically, for quick and simple operation.
- ACCURATE | Apply reforming pressure exactly where required
- STRONG | Corrects out-of-round conditions up to 2” (51 mm)
- EASY | Self-latching design (14″ / 356mm and larger) makes installation simple and safe
- VERSATILE | Handles a range of pipe sizes and materials
To learn more about the Mathey Dearman products, or to request a demo, please visit: ceisales.ca/manufacture/mathey-dearman/. Call 780.278.8319 to get a quote from a local factory rep today!