LEAD OR BE LEFT BEHIND!
LEARN HOW TO LEVERAGE DIGITAL MARKETING & SALES AUTOMATION TO GROW YOUR ENERGY SERVICE BUSINESS
The energy industry is going digital…fast!! Not only with new technologies but also with the way customers source information about your company and buy your products and services. In today’s digital world, referrals & word of mouth are no longer enough.
While you are having ONE meeting, a proper digital marketing strategy can be generating your company exposure, brand recognition, multiple identifiable leads and sharing your company content….all at the same time.
In this full day digital marketing & sales summit, energy sector experts in digital media, marketing and conversion to sales discuss why it is crucial to have a digital marketing & sales strategy to not only survive, but thrive, in 2020 and beyond. Learn how to leverage digital marketing to beat out the competition and improve the way you attract prospects & connect with potential customers.
In this sales driven digital marketing seminar, we’ll hear from industry experts on a range of topics, including:
- Strategy & Planning – develop a simple & effective marketing plan, digital check-up, activity calendar & other strategic tools with Kelly Meyers, Polar Lights Media
- Marketing & Sales Automation: Modernizing for Rapid Growth in 2020 with Jennifer Turner & Alice Chandrasekaran, Digital Magenta
- Content Marketing & Digital Branding – learn how to create compelling digital content that resonates with your prospects with Sam Taite & Re Carlson, William Joseph
- Video Marketing – Using video to Build you Brand & Build Emotional Connections with Paul Bzeta, Kicker Video
- Social Media – Use LinkedIn & other social media channels for social selling & to build your brand with Craig Elias, Shift Selling
- AI & Sales Automation – develop skills & tactics with sales automation and artificial intelligence (bots, chat, etc.) to improve the initial online customer interaction with Kim Orlesky, KO Advantage Group
- Digital Marketing Success Stories panel – Moderated by Geoffrey Cann, the panel discussion will give attendees the opportunity to hear from and ask questions of Energy professionals who have experienced success for their company in the digital marketing space.
If you want to grow your energy service business this is the interactive learning event you don’t want to miss! Get digital marketing working for you!
Wednesday – October 30th, 2019 – Breakfast & Lunch Will be Provided
Breakfast starts at 7am
Summit speakers start at 8am
Summit ends at 4pm
Ticket Price $325 + GST
EnergyNow Client Ticket Price $275 + GST
The Metropolitan Conference Centre
333 4 Ave SW, Calgary, Alberta