Edmonton, AB (October 12, 2021) – With just over a year since the company launched and 26 offices across Canada, GeoVerra is recruiting all over the country – and they have a new recruitment campaign to celebrate it.
After a year of growth and building real partnerships with clients, which they credit to teamwork, and the entrepreneurial spirit of their employees, GeoVerra is in acceleration mode. The new recruitment campaign focuses on the dynamic, adventurous and challenging careers they offer in the surveying industry. Plus, with benefits like a flexible workplace program and an annual employee donation budget, the company has a lot to offer – and they’re proud of it.
Ashley Hynes, director of human resources comments, “Our goal for the recruitment campaign was to showcase that no matter the job title or location, no two days are the same at GeoVerra. The environment is adventurous and fulfilling, and we strive to provide limitless support opportunities in personal growth for our team members.”
You can see what being a team member at GeoVerra looks like through their new recruitment video here:
Feeling inspired? Let’s summarize. A career at GeoVerra means:
- From suits to boots (office to field), a variety of dynamic work environments to inspire your career
- Each day matters, but so does the long view, which means recharging outside work – with family and friends – isn’t recommended. It’s required.
- The partnership promise isn’t just for clients; it extends to team members too – GeoVerra’s commitment to work ethic, teamwork, safety and support for their clients and the GeoVerra family
Now the good stuff. Perks you’ll get working at GeoVerra:
- Start at three weeks vacation, no matter the position or level of experience
- Flexible workplace program for office team members to suit your individual needs
- Charity and community involvement, including a sponsorship program where team members can donate to a charity of their choice
- Use of leading-edge technology and equipment
- Diverse projects working alongside some of the biggest organizations in Canada
- RRSP matching contributions
- Fly-in, fly-out opportunities
- Make a real impact with offices across Canada
- Competitive compensation packages
- Comprehensive group benefits coverage, Employee Assistance Programs, vacation and wellness days
- Growth and advancement opportunities
- Continuing education and professional development, including tuition matching, training support and covering membership dues
- Fun, company-wide programs (like our annual MVP awards)
Although bringing two companies together was no easy task, they’re proud of the culture they continue to build. Be on the lookout for green laces that GV team members are sporting across Canada. It’s a symbolic pledge to tie the team together – literally. So, are you ready to lace-up? From survey assistants to crew chiefs, geomatics technicians to natural resource professionals, GeoVerra is hiring and they want you to join the team: https://www.geoverra.com/about-us/careers/
Founded in 2020, GeoVerra is one of the country’s largest geomatics firms with offices across Western Canada and Ontario providing land surveying, forestry, and geospatial solutions to clients in diverse industries. As a team, we are committed to exceeding expectations with our service-backed reputation for responsive, efficient, solutions-based performance.
For more information, please visit www.geoverra.com.