- CRN in Alberta
- Working pressure: 6,000 psig (413 bar)
- Cracking Pressure: 15 to 5,500 psig (1.03 to 379 bar)
- Available in: Viton (-25 to 204°C), HNBR (-31 to 162°C), EPDM Seals (-56 to 121°C)
- Wide media Applications: Air, Gases, CNG and Liquid applications
- High Performance Soft Seat: Provides repetitive & Reliable Bubble-tight seal.
- Available to be factory set at desired pressure
Basic Operation: When the inlet pressure overcomes the spring set pressure, it causes the valve to open, releasing flow to bypass and thereby balance the system pressure.
DK-Lok Corporation has a relentless commitment to product quality excellence and backs it up with lifetime warranty and global distribution support.