Drilling Management & Engineering
Codeco was established in 1986 to provide drilling and completion engineering to the oil and gas industry. Over the years our experience has been utilized by other sectors of the economy including mining, geothermal and salt cavern storage wells. Whatever the project, our skilled drilling professionals use their years of experience to drill the well as efficiently and effectively as possible, while keeping the client closely informed throughout each step of the drilling process.
An advantage to the small to midsize client is our ability to pass on volume discounts from service vendors due to our high annual activity levels. This also allows Codeco-Vanoco to provide better availability of equipment and services during peak times at a reduced cost to benefit the customer.
Our services include:
- 24-hour office supervision
- Well trained and experienced field supervision
- Preparation of drilling program, coordination of mud, directional, casing and cementing design etc.
- Negotiating drilling contracts
- Apply for drilling license and submit all other regulatory applications and reports
- Prepare field reporting and distribute daily reports, both by phone and email, to you and your authorized partners
- Prepare cost estimates, procurement of equipment and approval of invoices
- Ensure all aspects of H₂S compliance
For all our services visit our website at Codeco-Vanoco.com
320, 717-7th Avenue SW
Calgary, AB T2P 0Z3