You’re invited to join Layfield Geosynthetics and Presto Geosystems for a live, 1-hour webinar to explore how the GEOWEB® Soil Stabilization System can significantly improve the life cycle of your road projects.
Roadway surfaces built over weak subgrades can degrade due to base deterioration that causes deflections, rutting, and cracking in the surface layer. The GEOWEB® 3D soil confinement system reduces the vertical pressure and provides a high-stiffness foundation, thereby increasing the load capacity of the subgrade to more effectively handle heavy and repeated vehicle loads. In the base layer under hard pavements, confinement of aggregate significantly reduces movement and settlement for increased pavement life.
- Learn how geosynthetics and the GEOWEB® 3D confinement system can drastically improve the service life of roads
- Learn how to upgrade and reduce maintenance of gravel haul and/or country roads
- Learn how to build unpaved roads into difficult access areas
- Learn how to minimize construction lead-time and cost associated with road base repair
- Learn about using various low-grade materials like coarse sand, reject screenings, recycled asphalt and concrete to build road structures
Dave Mueller, Technical Product Manager, Layfield Geosynthetics
Bryan Wedin, Chief Design Engineer, Presto Geosystems
Date: Tuesday, August 20, 2019
Time: 10:00 AM – 11:00 AM MDT
Free Event – Online Webinar
Reserve Your Seat