April 3, 2017
Presented by POIM Consulting Group
Major /Interesting Projects
- Rampart Oil Inc. Injection/disposal facility 13-24-014-26W4
- Shell Canada Limited Gas battery – multiwall 01-28-063-20W5
- Velvet Energy Ltd Gas battery – multiwall 11-02-068-03W6
- Baccalieu Energy – 7 well Pad site – 03-07-038-07W5
- MEG Energy Corp. Large Pad Site 09-04-077-05W4
- Murphy Oil Company Ltd. 12-29-64-18W5 Pad
- Seven Generations Energy Ltd. Pad 13-9-63-4W6 – 12 wells
First Facility License Last 12 Months
- Prairie Storm Energy Corp._Oil satellite – multiwall_AB_06-33-040-05W5_Leslieville
First Well License Last 12 Months
- None last week
First Wells Drilled Since May 1
- NSOLV NS-14 DOVER 15-18-93-12
Rigs First Time Drilling Since May 1
- Precision 171_CNRL H17-011 HRZN DAPHNE 6-17-96-11
- SDS 1524_NSOLV NS-14 DOVER 15-18-93-12
- Strategic’s board of directors approved a capital budget of $30 million for the first half of 2017.
- Total Energy Services Inc. Announces Acquisition of Shares of Savanna Energy Services Corp. on the TSX
- ConocoPhillips Announces Sale of Foster Creek Christina Lake Partnership Interest and Western Canada Deep Basin Gas Assets to Cenovus for USD $13.3 Billion; Significant Transaction Accelerates Value Proposition
- Razor Energy Board has approved a capital expenditure budget of $13.0 million. The Company has or intends to invest in a combination of re-activations, re-entries, perforations, re-completions, workovers, stimulations, and waterflood optimizations.
- Tidewater Midstream $125 million capital budget previously announced through the end of 2017.
- Prairie Provident Resources 2017 capital program contemplates the drilling of up to 14 wells in the Wheatland area Prairie Provident plans to drill up to 8 wells at Princess in 2017. Company to fund a $25 – 35 million capital budget.
- Clearview issued 3,187,922 voting common shares at $5.00 per share, making the total amount raised in both tranches $21,139,865.
Learn How You Can Get Better Market Research & Lead Generation
Enerlead for Qlik provides the market research you need for quality lead generation in the oil & gas industry, find out more here: http://www2.poim.ca/l/305311/2017-04-02/4d5d
It is difficult to sell to the Oil & Gas industry in the current economic environment if you want to increase revenue you need to increase market share. What is your sales Data Innovation strategy to grow market share? Do you know what accounts you need to target and are you making contact with the decision makers? Is your sales plan working?
POIM Consulting we help Oil & Gas Services companies increase market share through effective use Customer Relationship Management & Business Intelligence.
POIM Consulting Group
450-29th Ave NW
T2M 2M3, Canada