March 27, 2017
Presented by POIM Consulting Group
Major /Interesting Projects
- Baytex Energy Corp._ 15-19-081-15W5_Large Bitumen battery includes compressors, pumps & tanks
- Seven Generations Energy Ltd._ 12-14-063-05W6_Adding compression to new facility
- Whitecap Resources Inc._ 04-29-038-07W5_New Oil satellite – multiwall
- SUNSHINE OILSANDS LTD. MOU in relation to the West Ells Phase II (“Phase II”) project expansion is expected to be approximately USD$50m
- Black Swan Energy Ltd 6 new well license BC
- Penn West Exploration multiple PADS
First Facility License Last 12 Months
- Chronos Resources Ltd_Multi-Well Oil Battery_SK_09-20-15-17-W3
First Well License Last 12 Months
- CapitalEnergy Corporation_Estevan_12-34-002-
- PROSPER PETROLEUM LTD._Lloydminster_02-06-044-
First Wells Drilled Since May 1
- N-Solv Corp_DOVER_15-18-93-12
- Persta Resources Inc_12-29-45-19_VOYAGER
Rigs First Time Drilling Since May 1
- Akita 90_Shell Canada Limited_SHELL HZ GUNDY A-N078-A/094-B-16
- Precision 539_ARCRES HZ PARKLAND A01-31-080-16
- SDS 601_N-Solv Corp_15-18-093-12W4
- Pengrowth Reaches Agreement to Sell North Central Alberta Properties for $180 Million
- SUNSHINE OILSANDS LTD. Memorandum of Understanding (“MOU”) in relation to the West Ells Phase II (“Phase II”) project expansion is expected to be approximately USD$50m as it will share most of the surface facilities with Phase I. Upon completion of Phase II, the total production capacity of West Ells will be 10,000 barrels per day.
- Saturn Oil + Gas Inc. purchased 640 acres of Viking oil land in the greater Kindersley area from a local private operator.
- Journey approximately 25% of Journey’s 2017 growth capital is directed toward waterflood expansion projects. annual production of between 10,100 and 10,500 boe/d in 2017, with the drilling of 14 gross (13 net) wells.
- RMP budgeted to drill three more (3.0 net) Montney horizontal wells at Waskahigan is budgeting to incur $49 million in exploration and development capital expenditures Patterson Creek Gas Plant, which will undergo expansion later this year.
- InPlay anticipate drilling a total of 12.0 net wells in our two core Cardium areas of Pembina and Willesden Green.
- Prairie Provident capital budget is maintained at $25 million to $35 million Drill four Ellerslie wells.
- Tamarack is pleased to confirm that it has drilled 35 (32.1 net) horizontal Viking light oil wells, 8 (7.3 net) extended reach horizontal Cardium light oil wells, 3 (3.0 net) heavy oil wells in Hatton and one net Notikewin liquids-rich natural gas well.
- Granite Oil Capital expenditures for 2017 are expected to total $16.5 million
- Chinook Energy $40 million capital program for 2017 which included the expansion of our facility at Birley/Umbach to 50 mmcf/d and the drilling of 10.
- Altura commence water injection in the second quarter of 2017.
- March 22 Land Sales for Alberta and BC Earn $24.7 Million
Learn How You Can Get Better Market Research & Lead Generation
Enerlead for Qlik provides the market research you need for quality lead generation in the oil & gas industry, find out more here: http://www2.poim.ca/overview
It is difficult to sell to the Oil & Gas industry in the current economic environment if you want to increase revenue you need to increase market share. What is your sales Data Innovation strategy to grow market share? Do you know what accounts you need to target and are you making contact with the decision makers? Is your sales plan working?
POIM Consulting we help Oil & Gas Services companies increase market share through effective use Customer Relationship Management & Business Intelligence.
POIM Consulting Group
450-29th Ave NW
T2M 2M3, Canada