The Operational Excellence in Energy, Chemicals & Resources Summit in Calgary is attended every year by over 250 heads of operations, operational excellence, HSE, maintenance and reliability operating in hazardous environments. Focused and high-level, the event is an excellent platform to initiate new business relationships, benchmark your company performance and learn the latest strategies to achieve the next level of efficiency and operational agility.
Returning to Calgary at the Hyatt Regency this June 4-6, the Operational Excellence Summit will bring together some of the most progressive companies including CNRL, ExxonMobil, Halliburton, Andeavor, SaskPower, LNG Canada, Equinor, Dow Chemical, Enbridge, Veolia, Suncor, Valero, Repsol, Royal Dutch Shell and many more.
With roundtables, panels, case studies and workshops on Process Optimization, Leadership & Culture, Asset Performance Optimization, Digital Transformation, Driving OE to the Frontline, Next Generation EH&S, Operational Risk Management and more – this is your best opportunity for business development and to drive enterprise operational excellence.
Just a few of the speakers confirmed for this June:
- Jim Claunch, Vice President, Business Efficiency, Equinor
- Ginette MacIsaac, Director, Operations, LNG Canada
- Stephane Demers, Director of Operations, Montreal Refinery, Suncor
- Arun Narayanan, Chief Data Officer, Anglo American
- Troy Geertsen, Vice President, Health, Environment, Safety & Regulatory, Chevron
- Sharon Hauser, Director Corporate Process & Improvement Office and Learning, SaskPower
- John Gorman, Vice President, Canada, Halliburton
- Philippe Gauthier, General Manager, Alberta Unconventionals, Shell Canada
- Martin Huang, Vice President, System Operations, HydroOne
- Kai Johansen, Director, Operational Excellence, Glencore Nikkelverk
- Walter Kresic, Vice President, Pipeline Integrity, Enbridge
- Cristian Matei, Head of Business Transformation, Veolia Group
- Peter Medlam, Director, Canada Business Unit, Repsol
- Jana Mosley, Vice President, Power Delivery Transformation, ENMAX
- Jose Pires, Former Vice President of Enterprise Business Improvement & Productivity, Andeavor
- Joy Romero, Vice President, Technology & Innovation, CNRL
- David Trent, Vice President, Technology & Digital, Canfor
We have a reputation for exceptional service and driving maximum sponsorship ROI. For further details or to discuss sponsorship opportunities, call the Event Director Leslie Allen on +1.705.707.1301 or email email@example.com