Job Description: Senior Account Executive
Reporting To: VP Sales & Client Services
Location: Downtown Calgary
Works closely with the Vice President of Sales & Client Services developing new client accounts while managing and growing relationships with assigned key clients. This position plays a vital role as a member of the sales and client services team with success leading to positional growth within the organization. This individual will be a strong team player that excels at developing business with new and existing accounts within the energy industry in Western Canada.
- A keen team player and strategic thinker responsible for cultivating a diverse portfolio of enterprise client relationships, achieving KPIs and acquisition targets.
- Responsible for meeting or exceeding annual sales targets as approved by the VP Sales and the Board of Directors.
- Submits weekly sales activity reports and leads weekly sales meetings, Pipeline Reporting, Annual Sales Budgeting and other strategic initiatives, as requested by the VP Sales.
- Building strong internal relationships with operations, marketing, finance and senior management based on collaboration, trust and mutual respect.
- Building strong external relationships with a diverse portfolio of enterprise clients based on collaboration, trust and mutual respect.
- A proven track record of success in presenting current and new cutting-edge technologies to clients.
- Must be a strategic “presenter” who can share with confidence the benefits of Osprey’s products and service offerings to new and existing customers relating to ROI.
- Researching and prioritizing accounts: overall opportunity size, applications, key influencers and decision-makers by producing effective account plans
- Responsible for sales presentations, demos, and proposals.
- Escalating and insuring the resolution of concerns raised by customers.
- Ensuring the delivery of expectations resulting in exceptional customer satisfaction and retention.
- Actively suggesting product, service or workflow enhancements to enhance profitability and customer satisfaction.
- Insuring the CRM is kept up to date and leveraged as a prioritization, reporting and accountability tool.
- Never jeopardizing safety and professionalism.
- Experience and success selling innovative technology at executive levels in the Energy Industry for at least five years
- Proven sales and account management skills driving towards objectives with unquestioned integrity.
- Active listener supporting two-way conversations
- Effective presentation skills, one-on-one, group and remote (email, web, SMS).
- Ability to quickly build rapport with customers and close sales.
- Hardworking, organized and a sense of urgency.
- A strong understanding of SaaS and recurring revenue
- Competitive base salary and commissions as well as benefits.
- Ability to participate in ownership via an attractive option package.
- Significant opportunities for advancement
How to Apply:
Email your credentials to firstname.lastname@example.org. Resumes will be held on file for six months unless applicants indicate they would prefer their information be discarded once this position has been filled.
While we thank everyone for their interest, we will only contact applicants selected for an interview.