20th Annual Big Guns Stampede Breakfast
Each year, all areas of the Energy Industry come to this grand event to celebrate.
This year will be no different, only bigger & better!
THE EVENT: Western Canada’s Largest Oil Patch Networking Stampede Breakfast
WHO WILL BE THERE: Approximately 4,000 oil & gas producers and service companies from around Western Canada
WANT TICKETS? Click HERE LAST DAY FOR TICKETS – Limited Amount
WHEN & WHERE: Tuesday, July 10, 2017 Cowboys Casino Legendary Stampede Tent – Stampede Grounds
TIME: 7 AM – 1 PM (and you can stay in Cowboys after that for as long as you can handle the fun..till 2:00 am if you want)
About the BIG GUNS Annual Stampede Breakfast
The 20th annual Big Guns Stampede Breakfast is being held this year on Tuesday, July 10th , from 7:00 am till 2:00 am. That’s right, 18 hours of nonstop fun or for as long as you can stand the fun! For the third year in a row, it will be held at the the Cowboys Casino Legendary Stampede tent. Each year oil & gas producers and service companies from around Western Canada attend this breakfast in what has become the industries largest networking event. 5,000 people are expected to be at this years breakfast.
- Fun & Networking Breakfast
- Special Guest Speakers
- The Legendary BIG GUNS “Frac” Juice
- The chance to win a number of prizes including concert giveaway tickets
- 50/50 Ticket Draw
- Complimentary Shuttle Bus: Downtown area to Cowboys tent from 6:45am to 12pm (Corner of 4 Street & 5th Avenue S.W.)
- Invited associations: CAPP, PSAC, CAODC
- 2 competing dunk tanks to raise money for charity
- Charities that will benefit: Calgary Food Bank & SAIT Student Petroleum Society
In Memory: One of the chief organizers of this event, Darryl Fushtey, passed away suddenly in a tragic traffic accident on March 23, 2018.
Darryl, this Breakfast is dedicated to you!