Make Your Well Great Again! Watch the JetVak Video Demonstration below:
Quantum is a data driven company and continues to provide leading edge well enhancement technologies for today’s complex wellbores. Our technology includes Dual Coiled Tubing (DCT), Patented Dual Coil Milling system (DCMS), JetVak and Q-Vak. The DCMS was specifically designed to improve casedhole milling operations. The patented JetVak™ well cleanout system combines DCT and a specifically engineered jet pump to ensure positive circulation on each and every well it is deployed into. Quantum’s patented Q-Vak system also utilizes DCT or Concentric Coiled Tubing (CCT) to dynamically evaluate production and characterize reservoir inflow properties. The Q-Vak can be coupled with resettable, straddle, inflate packers to isolate target intervals for evaluation.
- Cased hole milling (on-time on-budget, full execution)
- Horizontal well cleanout (cost consistency and guaranteed positive circulation)
- Horizontal production evaluation (the only providers of this service, globally)
- Horizontal frac sand or produced solids cleanout
- Milling of scale, frac balls/seats and plugs
- Drilling fluid damage mitigation and cleanout
- Near wellbore stimulation
- Injection well cleanout
- Horizontal production evaluation
- Horizontal isolated production evaluation
- High volume and high permeability well cleanout
- Industry-leading horizontal well enhancement technology
- Guaranteed positive circulation on depleted or under-pressured reservoirs
- Large amounts of accurate data that quantifies the issues such as sand location and volume as well as the up-side of the well
Dual Coil Milling System (DCMS) significantly improves the ability for operators to remove obstructions such as scale, frac balls and seats or plugs from depleted reservoirs. The DCMS optimizes the milling process allowing operators to more effectively and predictably open or clear wellbores to optimize production or prepare for other remedial work.
JetVak bottomhole assembly uses proven jet pump technology to guarantee circulation and removal of wellbore materials from depleted or under pressure reservoirs.
Q-Vak BHA (a variation of the JetVak) dynamically captures and quantifies reservoir in-flow data from depleted, under-pressured non-flowing reservoirs. Quantum’s Q-Vak system can also be coupled with multi-set inflate packers to improve the data quality that is collected.
For more information, visit quantumdownhole.com or call 403.450.8280.