WONDERING HOW TO CONSISTENTLY HIRE SUPERSTARS?
Thursday September 7, 2017 from 11:30AM-2:30PM
Successfully filling an open position requires the skill to develop an accurate job profile and identify the skills, habits, attitude, and other abilities required to effectively and efficiently carry out the functions of the position.
Workshop facilitated by Hamish Knox of Sandler Training and Lynee Miller of the Devine Group.
Investment includes – 3 hour workshop, Playbook for recruiting, hiring and onboarding A-players, lunch and a copy of “Winning from Failing – Build and Lead a Corporate Learning Culture for High Performance” by Sandler Trainer, Josh Seibert.
- A Chief Executive, Owner or President who seeks sustainable top and bottom line growth for your business?
- Do you wonder how to build a team with the right attitudes and behaviors to succeed?
- Seeking to hire the right people?
You’ll Leave With:
- A playbook for hiring, recruiting and onboarding employees.
- A roadmap to properly manage, supervise and motivate your people for growth.
- Coaching plans to improve individual and team performance.
- An easy and efficient process for identifying key competencies that are aligned to company performance.
Attract, Retain and Train High Quality Employees