COVID-19 and the subsequent oil price collapse have accelerated digitization and IoT across the oil and gas industry – and while many are reaping the benefits, it means the stakes for cybersecurity have never been higher. Business and security leaders are being challenged more than ever to change the way they approach cybersecurity and risk.
Join over 500 oil and gas leaders online on November 10-11 at CyberSecurity in Oil & Gas Online and learn how to integrate your security efforts into every facet of your organization’s operations.
Walk away with the tools you need to:
- Understand the new cybersecurity risks of IT/OT convergence
- Manage COVID-19-related cybersecurity risks
- Measure the ROI of your cybersecurity program
- Discover, track and report on assets across your ICS footprint
- Collect and report on key security data, and contain OT-related cybersecurity risks
- Choose the right point industrial cybersecurity solutions including antivirus software, intruder detection and protection systems (IDS and IPS), consistent patch management and encryption technologies and more
- Build cybersecurity consciousness and discipline among your employees and contractors
- Increase your cybersecurity agility to defend against emerging attacks, including increasing cyber-physical threats
To learn more about this event, or to register, please visit: www.oilandgasiq.com/events-cybersecurity-in-oil-and-gas