Day of Registration: 7:45 – 8:15
Meals provided: Light breakfast snack, morning coffee break, Lunch, afternoon coffee break
Please advise of any dietary restrictions
This full day seminar will provide participants with valuable data analysis references, solutions, and tools for improving their own and their company’s reporting integrity. The presenters will focus on challenging, operational scenarios that consistently impact Production Accountants at all levels, while suggesting realistic, viable approaches to address these circumstances.
The seminar builds on each PAs existing knowledge and background, offering practical and workable methods to significantly increase their analytical skills, accuracy, while enhancing the PA’s value to their company.
- Real-life examples highlighting effects of analytic failures, describing how to find them early or altogether avoid these often costly situations.
- Enhance attendees’ analytical abilities, while highlighting risks of overlooking or misunderstanding data.
- Provide useful, well developed analytical tool samples, to increase better management of PA’s reporting facilities.
- Interactive, instructor led session.
- PowerPoint presentation.
- Students will hear the presenters’ real-life scenarios, and participate in a group discussion, providing their own scenarios, including resolutions.
For more information, please visit www.cappa.org