CAPPA Seminar: BC Crown Royalties
February 21, 2018
8:30 am – 4:00 pm
Check lobby screen for event room number.
Day of Registration: 7:45 – 8:15
Meals provided: Light breakfast snack, morning coffee break, Lunch, afternoon coffee break
Please advise of any dietary restrictions
British Columbia will see the introduction of Petrinex reporting in Q4 of 2018. We will review current reporting and how BC Royalties are determined. A high level update of changes when Petrinex goes live and how this will impact BC reporting will be included.
As a production accountant responsible for BC royalties, it is critical to both understand and be able to explain royalty determination to management. Each province has unique characteristics to their royalty framework and BC is no different.
- Who is Responsible for Royalty Compliance?
- Pre-Production Reporting
- Production Reporting
- Gas Royalty Reporting
- Gas Price Valuation
- Gas Base Rate Definitions
- Production Based Gas Royalty Reduction Features
- Gas Royalty Credit Features
- Oil Royalties
- Royalty Reconciliation and Validation
- Penalties and Interest
- Petrinex BC Inclusion Project – What’s changing and how will this impact BC reporting
Note: Net Profits Interest (NPI) and Long Term Royalty Agreements (LTRA) are not included
For more information regarding this event, please visit: cappa.org