The premier forum for well site automation and IoT across North America
Welcome to the Canadian Well Site Automation 2019 Exhibition and Conference where shale operators and service companies will meet with automation experts and key technology providers in Calgary to explore efficient and cost effective well site solutions.
The face of well site operations is fast changing as operators navigate through the ‘digital oilfield age’ and introduce new technologies across well sites and embrace the ‘Internet of Things’ (IoT). As operators adjust to a sub-$50 oil price market, new initiatives towards more efficient and cost effective operations have become essential in order to remain profitable in a low-margin business. While automation has reduced OpEx and CapEx costs and helped producers to survive in a low-price market, operators are now challenged with the growing risks associated with complexities of the digital oilfield.
Key topics on this year’s agenda include:
- Making an economic assessment for developing well site automation
- Integrating new well site automation technologies into existing systems
- Looking at real-time data and cutting-edge communication networks
- Cost reduction strategies in well site operations for a low oil price market
- New technologies and technical know-how in IoT and well site automation
- End-user case studies in automation and how to make a successful transition
For more information and registration, please visit: www.canada.wellsite-automation-conference.com/