Parker Autoclave Engineers, the global leader in high pressure and temperature applications, bringing over 75 Years of high pressure industry knowledge, manufacturing expertise, and technological innovation to offer a broad range of products and services to customers across a wide range of industries. Their goal is to design, produce and deliver products, systems and solutions that matter… while consistently exceeding customer expectations.
With products available in 45 different sizes, and 46 different materials specifically designed for high pressure applications requiring both strength and corrosion resistance Autoclave is the #1 choice for high pressure and temperature applications. The all-metal sealing design of the product makes it capable of performing in temperatures from -252 °C to 650 °C (-423 °F to 1200 °F), making their connections one of the most versatile and reliable ever.
- Low Pressure Instrumentation Products to 15,000 psi (1035 bar)
- Medium Pressure Instrumentation Products to 20,000 psi (1380 bar)
- High Pressure Instrumentation Products to 60,000 psi (4135 bar)
- Ultra High Pressure Instrumentation Products to 150,000 psi (10350 bar)
- Air Driven Liquid Pumps and Packaged Systems to 60,000 psi (4135 bar)
With a full line of fittings, valves, tubing, pumps and vessels, Autoclave Engineers was always the right decision for High Pressure, now that we are with Parker – It’s the ONLY decision you need to make.
For your convenience, Viking offers free consultations to assist you and your company in determining your needs. Contact us to discuss how we can help.