The Parker ChangeOver System (COSE) is a compact turnkey module that assists the operator with their total gas management. The COSE maintains a continuous gas delivery from two separate sources allowing for maximum cylinder gas usage from one source before automatically switching to the second source.
The COSE lowers specialty gas costs by maximizing the consumption of gas from each cylinder, preventing bottled gas from being sent back half full. In addition, the gas cylinder bank(s) can be monitored remotely utilizing the optional pressure switches reducing the need for visual inspection by the operator.
- Fully enclosed to protect internal components
- Removable side panels for field maintenance
- Allows change out of depleted cylinder(s) while maintaining gas flow
- Especially suited for continuous on-stream analyzers
- Alarm sensor port for systems integration allowing user to monitor gas consumption
See if a Parker ChangeOver System can help your application cut costs and save downtime.
For your convenience, Viking offers free consultations to assist you and your company in determining your needs. Contact us to discuss how we can help.