April 10, 2017
Presented by POIM Consulting Group
Major /Interesting Projects
- PENGROWTH Energy Corporation very large compression projects at Gas Plant SWAN HILLS SOUTH
- Seven Generations Energy Ltd. Large Gas battery 02-03-064-04W6
- Rifle Shot Oil Corp install Pump at existing facility 01-18-039-06W4
- Northern Blizzard Resources Inc Custom Treating Facility Kindersley
- BONTERRA Energy Corp New PAD 14-02-048-06W5
- Plains Midstream Canada NGL Storage Kindersley
First Facility License Last 12 Months
- Sitka Exploration Ltd._Gas battery_09-14-039-05W5_Leslieville
First Well License Last 12 Months
- CAPROCK RESOURCES INC._Estevan_05-11-005-32W1
First Wells Drilled Since May 1
- PLAINS MIDSTREAM CANADA ULC_Kindersley_03-34-033-22W3
- PIPESTONE HZ ELM 4-32-70-7_ELMWORTH_03-01-071-08W6
Rigs First Time Drilling Since May 1
- Mcallister 20_BlackPearl Resources Inc._Lloydminster_03-08-053-26W3
- Clearview Resources believes there is potential to increase its production at Bantry through the installation of high volume lift and associated increases to the water handling capability.
- Spartan Energy Corp. assets acquired from ARC Resources Ltd. are in the process of licensing approximately 28 wells on the Acquired Assets, with drilling operations to commence in the third quarter. Plan to invest excess cash flow in long term value projects such as waterflood initiation.
- Pembina Pipeline announced a $325 million expansion of its pipeline infrastructure between Lator, Alberta and Namao, Alberta, related to its Phase III Expansion project. Proceeding with two projects for a total estimated capital cost of $325 million: (i) the Fox Creek and Namao Pump Stations (“Phase IV Expansion”), which is comprised of two pump stations on the newly installed 24″ pipeline from Fox Creek to Namao, Alberta and (ii) the Lator to Fox Creek Expansion (“Phase V Expansion”), which is a new, approximately 95 kilometre, 20″ pipeline from Lator to Fox Creek, Alberta.
- Painted Pony Announces Closing of $111 Million Equity Financing
- Cenovus announces closing of $3.0 billion bought-deal common share financing
- Raging River Said to Hire Adviser to Explore Possible Sale
- Hemisphere Energy announces non-brokered private placement of CDE flow-through common shares for total gross proceeds of up to $875,000
Learn How You Can Get Better Market Research & Lead Generation
Enerlead for Qlik provides the market research you need for quality lead generation in the oil & gas industry, find out more here: http://www2.poim.ca/l/305311/2017-04-02/4d5d
It is difficult to sell to the Oil & Gas industry in the current economic environment if you want to increase revenue you need to increase market share. What is your sales Data Innovation strategy to grow market share? Do you know what accounts you need to target and are you making contact with the decision makers? Is your sales plan working?
POIM Consulting we help Oil & Gas Services companies increase market share through effective use Customer Relationship Management & Business Intelligence.
POIM Consulting Group
450-29th Ave NW
T2M 2M3, Canada